Friday 6 July 2012

Summer Outfit ...


I thought I would do a quick outfit post today. It was so lovely yesterday, yet today is horrendous! I have been holed up inside all day. Although there is something about being all cosy and wrapped up inside and listening to the rain falling on the windows outside, it is supposed to be summer!! Give us some sun!! Anyway, yesterday my boyfriend and I thought we would go down to the logs at the end of my garden (my brother is a tree surgeon and sells wood from the trees he removes), and take some photos of my dress etc. I don't usually do outfit posts because I don't think I'm particularly fashionable but it was such a lovely day I thought I would give it a go. What do you all think? Should I do some more outfit posts?

What I am wearing ...

Dress ... Glamorous
Denim Jacket ... Topshop
Wedges ... New Look
Bag ... Accessorize
Watch ... DKNY
Bracelet ... Links

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your dress is SO adorable! Great post:)

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous, and the backdrop of the logs looks great! :)
    Would definitely love more posts like this :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will do some more posts like this then xx

      Delete
  4. I really like your dress! You look very pretty :)

    Just found you through a Blog Hop, now following!
    Maybe you could check out my blog too, maybe follow back? I'd be really grateful!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just about to have a look at your blog now xx

      Delete
  5. love your summer outfit! If you have a chance, please check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete