Wednesday 25 April 2012

Gel eyeliners ...


Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Black

Firstly, I thought I would do a quick update on some of the products I have been trying recently. The most drastic change in opinion has been with regards to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish product; even though I think it is still a bit of a faff compared to my other cleansers, it is really growing on me and I can definitely feel the difference on days that I don't use it. However, I still don't think my skin would take all that scrubbing twice a day as it is too sensitive so I think I'm going to stick to using it every other day. Another product I thought I would do a quick update on is the silver foil barry m nail polish, which I'm still really pleased with it. It has started to chip now but my nails chip so easily, so overall I would definitely recommend this one. 


I was rooting around my make up drawer today and I came across my maybelline gel liner which I haven't used in ages because I bought a bobbi brown one fairly recently. They are both black so I thought I would review them to give people an idea of how they compare, and whether it's better to splurge on the bobbi brown eye liner or save on the maybelline one. So here is a video I did comparing them ... 


That was so scary doing that! Eeek. But in summary, I would say that although they look pretty similar when you first apply them, the bobbi brown one does last longer and is the one I would recommend. 

Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

I apologise for the pretty bad stock photos, but like I said in my video I haven't got my camera and I really don't want to steal anyone's pics so these are ones off the shop's websites. Sorrrryyy. I know it's an utter blog no no but it's either that or nada. 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment