Friday 1 June 2012

Grad Ball ....

I have got my Graduation Ball next week and I'm so excited! I have already bought my dress which I will tell you all about later and I've been thinking about hairstyles, so I thought I would share a bit of a mood board that I have done with you. 

What do you think? I'm leaning towards a classic up do because although my dress is lovely it isn't overly formal so I would like my hair to be a bit more formal. Also if it falls out towards the end of the night I can just have it loose. We are having a carnival type thing so I imagine that this will almost definitely happen. I love all of the hairstyles above, especially Lauren Conrad's. I really like the messier styles as well, like Blake Lively's but I think I will go for something a bit more put together because I'm not really cool enough to pull that off :) I'm also leaning towards getting it done professionally at a hair salon because it is my graduation after all!!!!! Let me know what you all think?


xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Blake Lively's hairstyle- gorgeous!

    New follower here and would love it you could come over and join in the Weekend Blog Walk. http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com.

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I will definitely have a look! xx

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog, and it's totally adorable:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe something Tyra inspired for the sleek wave, but you could always add more of a loose braid on the other side so it is not too formal! I love your blog, I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog at www.foreverfuchsia.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like Tyra's sleek wave too! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi I love them all, I'm always doing classic up do's because they just look so good or even if your having a bad hair day you can put it up and nobody notices ;)

    Tanesha x
    http://tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like up do's too! And you are so right about them being good for bad hair days xx

      Delete