Friday 25 May 2012

White eyeliner vs black ...


I have always generally used black and occasionally brown eyeliner, but I thought I would switch it up and try a white one for a change. I bought mine for £2.99 from Rimmel because I didn't want to go crazy and buy a really expensive one from Mac for example, if I ended up not liking the effect. The one I got was a soft kohl eyeliner in 071 - Pure White, and it is a pretty standard eyeliner really. 
This eyeliner is really pigmented and creamy. It applies really easily, and although it doesn't have a blending tool at the end or anything fancy like that, for only £2.99 it is still good. 

I actually really like this, especially for a lighter day look, and although black eyeliner makes my eyes look more defined, I think the white eye liner makes them look bigger. 
With black eyeliner - No7 
I will definitely be experimenting with different coloured eye liners now rather than just the standard black I have been wearing for god knows how long. I don't know whether I would wear white everyday but it is nice to mix things up every now and again. 

xxx






4 comments:

  1. I've not tried white eyeliner, but I've hear it does wonders to make your eyes look bigger.

    It really suits you, I agree though - black eyeliner definitely makes my eyes more definted too!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been wearing my white eyeliner almost non stop since I wrote this post! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw that makes such a difference to opening up your eyes! =) x

    ReplyDelete