Friday 4 May 2012

A little bit of sunshine ...

First off I would like to say a huge thank you to Melanie Jane from Wall of Mirrors for awarding me a Sunshine Award. It was a real surprise and very sweet. Sometimes when you are just starting a blog, it can get a bit overwhelming and frustrating but it is lovely to know that some people really like what you write, so thank you! Wall of Mirrors is a lovely blog and well worth checking out, so click here to have a look.



These are the rules for the award. 

1. Each person who receives an award must list ten things that make them happy
2. Choose 7 people to award
3. Let them know that you've awarded them




So here goes .... (in no particular order)

1. My boyfriend! 


2. My family

3. My friends - especially my best friend Carys


4. My crafts - quilting, cross stitching etc.

old lady knitting.bmp

5. Dancing :)

6. Midwifery



7. My BLOG!


8. Make-up


9. Lazy days


10. Running


(I wish I still looked like that but unfortunately this is from a few years ago pre-uni :(  )

And the people I have decided to award are as follows;


and all my other followers. 

xxx






4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love your answers, will definitely give this a go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lovely blog so it's well deserved :) xxx

      Delete